For every user of BRUDAWEB a unique user profile is created based on your enterprise number and your activities as waste manager in the Brussels-Capital Region. Does your company have not a user profile yet? Let us know via email@example.com.
You will be asked to provide an e-mail address that is invariably and inextricably linked to your enterprise. Keep this in mind when choosing. The e-mail address is stored as a user name in your user profile.
You will receive a message with a generic password via the specified e-mail address. This gives access to your user profile.
To report, you have 3 options
By using the wizard (guidance tool). The wizard is user-friendly and advisable if you have limited activities in the Brussels-Capital Region, have little experience with a waste report or if you do not have sufficient IT support.
- By uploading the new standardized Excel forms. The Excel forms are used when transferring a large amount of data.
- By the confirmation of no activity. With the confirmation of no activity you indicate for a particular year that you have not collected, treated, produced any waste in the Brussels-Capital Region. You confirm this by choosing the option "submit empty".
Note: At the start of a specific waste report you have to choose from these three options. Within a particular waste report, you cannot mix the different options.
Possible statuses of a report
- Open: you have created and saved the report but have not yet sent it.
- Submitted: you have sent the report.
- Acknowledgment of receipt by Brussels Environment: the report has been validated (verification of mandatory fields) by Brussels Environment. This has also been confirmed via your specified email address.
- Rejected by Brussels Environment: problems were identified by Brussels Environment when verifying the report. The result of this verification with the instructions was sent to your specified email address.